Skip to content
- Pull apart bread.1/3 cup favorite flavored dipping oil. 2 teaspons garlic powder, 2(16 ounce) pkgs pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough, 1(7oz) pkg pepperoni, 1(8oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Seperate pizza dough into bite size pieces, In a bowl add your favorite dipping oil, toss dough pieces in to lightly coat them. layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt or fluted tube pan, then layer sliced pepperoni, shredded chese and sprinkle garlic powder. Repeat layers again and end with final layer of dough pieces.(if you want you can add sauce in between layers and extra cheese). layer until about 2/3 full. Bake for 20-30 minutes, let cool about 5 minutes..
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, 4 firm bananas peeled & cut in half lenghwise, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons fresh orance juice, 2 tablespoons dark rum, 2 tablespoons heavy cream, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 2 cinnamon sticks, 1 teaspoon vanilla, vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, coat a 9 inch baking dish wiht 1 tablespoon butter, place bananas cut side down in dish
place brown sugar and remaining butter in a heavy sauce pan over medium heat and cook until sugar liquifies.
- add orange juice, rum, cream, nutmeg and cinnamon sticks and bring to a boil, cook stirring with a wooden spoon untl mixture is blended, about 2 minutes. off heat stir in vanilla.
- pour sauce over banana. bake 15 minutes until bananas are warmed through and sauce is bubbly.
discard cinnamon sticks. serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Ham & Cheese Cakes
- 3/4 cup flour (brown rice, potato starch, tapioca starch mix), 3/4 tsp baking powder, 3/4 cup skim milk ( or if alergic use almond milk), 1 egg white, 1 cup shredded cheese( any flavour you like), 1/2 cup chopped ham cubes, 2 tbsp freshly chopped fresh basil, 1 tsp seasoning.
- Mix flour & baking powder, add milk & egg white, mix well. stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir batter, then spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with favorite sauce.